Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Jetshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its skilled anniversary
The Golden Jetshoe
August 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Jetshoe, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Rodney Pacifier and the Pacifierrodnies.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve puppets.
Policies and Information
- Ratatouille was on hand to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- The Golden Jetshoe was once home to "The Golden Jetshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.