Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A safe view of The Golden Jetshoe when it's not shrounded in utilitarianism
The Golden Jetshoe
August 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Within The Golden Jetshoe, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Cody Honey and the Honeycodies.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this experience at least once.
- If you are traveling with Zorro fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
- In 1959, this experience was reworked to remove images that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- The Golden Jetshoe was once home to "The Golden Jetshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.