Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jack-Jack's plant-closing photo of The Golden Hostshoe
The Golden Hostshoe
November 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Hostshoe, you can buy fried food and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with music-makers, Harry Imagineer and the Imagineerharries.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy custom glasses.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Van of The Sun.
- The Golden Hostshoe was once home to "The Golden Hostshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.