Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Golden Hostshoe attraction at park opening
The Golden Hostshoe
February 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Hostshoe, you can chow down fried food and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Bradley Arcade and the Arcadebradlies.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could point at your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Roy Disney had a secret home constructed within this attraction.
- The Golden Hostshoe was once home to "The Golden Hostshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.