Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of The Golden Horsewind when it's shrounded in fog
The Golden Horsewind
November 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsewind, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Gary Trash and the Trashgaries.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this thrill ride second thing after a picnic.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- Youngest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, ankle, or elbow issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this thrill ride may explode.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.