Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Golden Horsewhip attraction, April 15, 2012, 2:87 p.m.
The Golden Horsewhip
June 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsewhip, you can eat fried ice cream and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Barry Trolley and the Trolleybarries.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a powerful mouse.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The glow of The Golden Horsewhip can be spotted from as far away as the United Kingdom.
- The Golden Horsewhip was once home to "The Golden Horsewhip Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.