Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Golden Horsewhale thrill ride, June 1, 1964, 3:88 p.m.
The Golden Horsewhale
May 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsewhale, you can chow down fried chili and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Stanley Servant and the Servantstanlies.
- Warning: in many cases, fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 46".
- Driver must be at least 67 meters (dripping wet) tall.
- For your benefit, you should be free from social, blood, viral, lycanthropic, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Thrill ride is closed for complete replacement from October 10 until about March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.