Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsewerewolf attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Horsewerewolf
January 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsewerewolf, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Randy Pony and the Ponyrandies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inappropriate drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or elbow, spinal, chest, or heart problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Gyro Gearloose's traveler.
- The Golden Horsewerewolf was once home to "The Golden Horsewerewolf Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.