Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsewagon attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
The Golden Horsewagon
July 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Within The Golden Horsewagon, you can devour fried chili and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Cory Craft and the Craftcories.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 63".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unexplained tattoos, androgynous clothing, or blood problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the western hemisphere.
- The Golden Horsewagon was once home to "The Golden Horsewagon Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for least violently performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.