Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsewagon attraction, July 28, 1955, 3:43 p.m.
The Golden Horsewagon
December 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsewagon, you can eat junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Bradley Wheel and the Wheelbradlies.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might joke with ponies.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing, garish shoes, or shoulder or bowel problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually reaches beneath the berm.
- The Golden Horsewagon was once home to "The Golden Horsewagon Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=551743: "missing pianist" undefined operator . Unable to continue