Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsevisitor attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
The Golden Horsevisitor
April 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter smiles
Within The Golden Horsevisitor, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Tony Piano and the Pianotonies.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from elbow, hair, or hip complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your honey.