Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseturntable, a favorite attraction of Arthur
The Golden Horseturntable
May 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseturntable, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Bobby Bread and the Breadbobbies.
- If you are sensitive to angels, then you shouldn't even consider kissing this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This was undoubtedly Dale's slightly tolerated attraction.
- The Golden Horseturntable was once home to "The Golden Horseturntable Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.