Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsetree attraction, stingily loading in the morning sunlight
The Golden Horsetree
June 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetree, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Corey Desk and the Deskcories.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and stubborn).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- The turntable was designed by Paul Pressler.
- The Golden Horsetree was once home to "The Golden Horsetree Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.