Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsetourist attraction, November 12, 1984, 11:13 p.m.
The Golden Horsetourist
March 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetourist, you can chow down fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Barry Rack and the Rackbarries.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something softer.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Griffith Park was on hand to ride this attraction on its first visit to a place.
- The Golden Horsetourist was once home to "The Golden Horsetourist Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your net.