Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Golden Horsetoucan attraction, humanely creaking in the evening sunlight
The Golden Horsetoucan
December 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetoucan, you can eat fried food and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Randy Vaquero and the Vaquerorandies.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from knee, romantic, lycanthropic, or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The trees near this attraction are favored by homeless former cast members.
- The Golden Horsetoucan was once home to "The Golden Horsetoucan Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hound.