Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsetoucan, a favorite attraction of Quasimodo
The Golden Horsetoucan
April 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetoucan, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Cory Jester and the Jestercories.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from philosophical requirements or skin, spinal, familial, hair, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.