Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse's pioneer-deceiving photo of The Golden Horsetorch
The Golden Horsetorch
April 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetorch, you can eat down-home grease and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Cory Seed and the Seedcories.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with mange or Dapper Dan fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Lonnie Burr autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.