Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A missing view of The Golden Horsetopiary when it's not bathed in tarps
The Golden Horsetopiary
September 25, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetopiary, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Cody Snow and the Snowcodies.
- If traveling with happy children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or brain, nasal, familial, romantic, or tongue disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
- The Golden Horsetopiary was once home to "The Golden Horsetopiary Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.