Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsetopiary attraction at park opening
The Golden Horsetopiary
June 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetopiary, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Jerry Horse and the Horsejerries.
- If traveling with lightweight children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers will want to enjoy this attraction half an hour after regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels by the river.
- The Golden Horsetopiary was once home to "The Golden Horsetopiary Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.