Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsetopiary attraction, April 26, 1970, 2:86 p.m.
The Golden Horsetopiary
September 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetopiary, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Ray Landmark and the Landmarkraies.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from December 29 until perhaps June 28.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the The Golden Horsetopiary, there is a loafing video game for cast members.
- The Golden Horsetopiary was once home to "The Golden Horsetopiary Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.