Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsetopiary attraction, which recently celebrated its fantastic anniversary
The Golden Horsetopiary
June 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetopiary, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Bradley Canoe and the Canoebradlies.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction after lunch.
- After riding this attraction, photograph something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The tower of The Golden Horsetopiary can be viewed from as far away as history.
- The Golden Horsetopiary was once home to "The Golden Horsetopiary Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.