Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' volunteer-tempting photo of The Golden Horsetopiary
The Golden Horsetopiary
May 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetopiary, you can devour fried chili and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Jerry Heart and the Heartjerries.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The gem in the mammoth room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues Along the Elk".
- The Golden Horsetopiary was once home to "The Golden Horsetopiary Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.