Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsetoe attraction during construction
The Golden Horsetoe
July 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetoe, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Timothy Spire and the Spiretimothies.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from distracting phobias, excessive boorishness, or leg issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and marines inside the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Benny the Cab's carriage.
- The Golden Horsetoe was once home to "The Golden Horsetoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.