Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseteacup attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Horseteacup
June 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseteacup, you can devour french friend pickles and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Randy Photo and the Photorandies.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at most times.
- In an inaccessible closet at the top of the The Golden Horseteacup, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
- The Golden Horseteacup was once home to "The Golden Horseteacup Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.