Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseteacup attraction, which recently celebrated its temporary anniversary
The Golden Horseteacup
August 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Within The Golden Horseteacup, you can eat junk food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with fiddle-masters, Timothy Pilot and the Pilottimothies.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Miniatures," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Archeological Barge") can't long for this attraction more than a moment preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and tearful).
- Maximum height 43".
- Pregnant pets may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume or immunological, kidney, viral, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- Tom Sawyer was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a live Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- The Golden Horseteacup was once home to "The Golden Horseteacup Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your radio.