Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseteacup attraction during construction
The Golden Horseteacup
January 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseteacup, you can buy a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Gary Writer and the Writergaries.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Operator must be at least 53" tall.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.