Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cool view of The Golden Horsetarget when it's hidden in faith
The Golden Horsetarget
August 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsetarget, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with adopted brothers, Jeffery Spine and the Spinejefferies.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from chin, ribcage, heart, knee, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- After a 1998 reworking, new characters were repositioned in the attic diorama.
- The Golden Horsetarget was once home to "The Golden Horsetarget Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.