Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsestudent show, positively glittering in the afternoon park light
The Golden Horsestudent
August 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsestudent, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Tracy Shell and the Shelltracies.
- Warning: during the rapture, this show will be crammed full of former cast members.
- Instead of riding this show, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to experience this show for a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Marty Sklar fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 63" (on tiptoes) tall.
- During unseasonal storms, this show may fall to pieces.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the only remaining show in the park in which a tribute to Alice can be found.
- The Golden Horsestudent was once home to "The Golden Horsestudent Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.