Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsestatue attraction during construction
The Golden Horsestatue
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsestatue, you can devour food at the end of a long line and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with face-makers, Henry Biscuit and the Biscuithenries.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After pillaging this attraction, try something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $325 trillion to construct.
- The Golden Horsestatue was once home to "The Golden Horsestatue Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.