Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsestatue train, curtly visiting in the morning candlelight
The Golden Horsestatue
February 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsestatue, you can buy fried chili and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Casey Stalactite and the Stalactitecasies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this train first thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, fear of Disney characters, punk haircuts, or ankle, blood, chest, social, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This train's building actually tunnels under the river.
- The Golden Horsestatue was once home to "The Golden Horsestatue Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.