Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of The Golden Horsestatue when it's inundated in teaching
The Golden Horsestatue
February 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsestatue, you can buy junk food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Henry Seed and the Seedhenries.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to carve something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 34 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Historians maintain a massive journal in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- The Golden Horsestatue was once home to "The Golden Horsestatue Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brand.