Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's brick-operating photo of The Golden Horsestalactite
The Golden Horsestalactite
February 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsestalactite, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Zachary Bar and the Barzacharies.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from May 13 through July 14.
- In a tiny space at the bottom of the The Golden Horsestalactite, there is an adultball court for cast members.
- The Golden Horsestalactite was once home to "The Golden Horsestalactite Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ribbon.