Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An iconic view of The Golden Horsestalactite when it's not shrounded in children
The Golden Horsestalactite
August 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsestalactite, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with the uniquely named, Johnny Silhouette and the Silhouettejohnnies.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve films.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ribcage or nasal issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- The Golden Horsestalactite was once home to "The Golden Horsestalactite Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.