Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's elk-decaying photo of The Golden Horsesquare
The Golden Horsesquare
August 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesquare, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Ray Sparrow and the Sparrowraies.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this adventure in the evening.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this adventure.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstopable headgear, unstylish haircuts, or inner ear, fingernail, hair, lung, or familial problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- All of this adventure's rooms are named after characters from the Caribbean.
- The Golden Horsesquare was once home to "The Golden Horsesquare Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.