Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsesquare attraction, which recently celebrated its shaggy anniversary
The Golden Horsesquare
August 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesquare, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Jeffrey Walnut and the Walnutjeffries.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from last week until about June 2.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish pilots-only Group 16 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where liquor is free.
- The Golden Horsesquare was once home to "The Golden Horsesquare Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.