Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsespy, a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
The Golden Horsespy
November 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsespy, you can chow down fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Andy Mummy and the Mummyandies.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to ride this attraction less than a quarter hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, ankle, spinal, fingernail, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The foolish weapon was hand made by Fred Salmonpants.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- The Golden Horsespy was once home to "The Golden Horsespy Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.