Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Horsespout, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
The Golden Horsespout
August 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsespout, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Guy Tooth and the Toothguies.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 81".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from attention-span or finger complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.