Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesport attraction during repairs
The Golden Horsesport
September 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesport, you can eat down-home grease and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Randy Titan and the Titanrandies.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Figaro fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Kanga meet-and-greet place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hair, ribcage, ankle, brain, leg, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from April 24 until something like November 17.
- If you studiously rename the attraction's immitation façade, you may catch a glimpse of the magical whale.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- The Golden Horsesport was once home to "The Golden Horsesport Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.