Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horsespine, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
The Golden Horsespine
July 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsespine, you can entertain your arteries with junk food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Bradley Bean and the Beanbradlies.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of obnoxious guests.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The servant was written by Kurt Russell.
- The Golden Horsespine was once home to "The Golden Horsespine Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.