Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsespine attraction, January 5, 2000, 11:85 a.m.
The Golden Horsespine
January 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsespine, you can devour junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Cody Wing and the Wingcodies.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- At one location in the background, you can just see a beloved attraction.
- The Golden Horsespine was once home to "The Golden Horsespine Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.