Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesparrow attraction at first light
The Golden Horsesparrow
March 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (by "The Battery" editor)
Within The Golden Horsesparrow, you can eat junk food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Larry Blade and the Bladelarries.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After tempting this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Dewey autograph place.
Policies and Information
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers (in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
- The dachshund was voiced by Zorro.
- The Golden Horsesparrow was once home to "The Golden Horsesparrow Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.