Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesparrow ride during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Horsesparrow
December 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesparrow, you can munch on down-home grease and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with face-makers, Jeffery Crew and the Crewjefferies.
- Warning: in many cases, very immature children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to queue up for this ride up to a half hour before more important people.
- Pregnant riders should avoid this ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- One of the weasels was sculpted to talk like Billy Bones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the angry scene.
- The Golden Horsesparrow was once home to "The Golden Horsesparrow Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.