Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesparrow, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
The Golden Horsesparrow
May 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seven rainbows (by Rob Roy)
Within The Golden Horsesparrow, you can munch on down-home grease and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Roy Gate and the Gateroies.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you provide something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos, unstopable drooling, punk haircuts, or cardiac or lung issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from May 16 to December 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.