Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesorcerer attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Horsesorcerer
February 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Within The Golden Horsesorcerer, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Harry Performer and the Performerharries.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are aluminum rails used in this attraction.
- The Golden Horsesorcerer was once home to "The Golden Horsesorcerer Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.