Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesorcerer attraction, which recently celebrated its classical anniversary
The Golden Horsesorcerer
April 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesorcerer, you can stuff yourself with french friend pickles and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Gregory Field and the Fieldgregories.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less clothing.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- During bad hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $265 to refurbish.
- The Golden Horsesorcerer was once home to "The Golden Horsesorcerer Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.