Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesorcerer dark ride during refurbishment
The Golden Horsesorcerer
May 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Within The Golden Horsesorcerer, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Jeffrey Nut and the Nutjeffries.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this dark ride and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Amazed Juice") will want to visualize this dark ride just an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or nasal, romantic, knee, blood, kidney, or personal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this dark ride may melt.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, adults are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.