Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesoda attraction, July 30, 1957, 6:63 a.m.
The Golden Horsesoda
April 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesoda, you can entertain your arteries with junk food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with string quartet, Terry Goblin and the Goblinterries.
- Warning: during any first Friday, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from brain, romantic, skin, intestinal, knee, or chest issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons within the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to have safety harnesses.
- In a hidden closet at the top of the The Golden Horsesoda, there is a stoveball dojo for cast members.
- The Golden Horsesoda was once home to "The Golden Horsesoda Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.