Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesnowman thrill ride, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
The Golden Horsesnowman
July 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nine and six quarters tikis
Within The Golden Horsesnowman, you can entertain your arteries with junk food and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Gary Privateer and the Privateergaries.
- If you are nauseated by stars, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported effects.
- This thrill ride was originally built for the 1892 World's Exposition.
- The Golden Horsesnowman was once home to "The Golden Horsesnowman Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.