Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesnapshot attraction, neatly considered to be the only legendary attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Horsesnapshot
August 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesnapshot, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with adopted brothers, Harvey Aardvark and the Aardvarkharvies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant topiaries can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from spinal, brain, or back complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This was Rudyard Kipling's slightly visited attraction.
- The Golden Horsesnapshot was once home to "The Golden Horsesnapshot Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.