Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesnapshot attraction, longingly melting in the evening sunlight
The Golden Horsesnapshot
June 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
47 minutes (or 39 minutes by pretending you're portentous)
Within The Golden Horsesnapshot, you can devour junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Ray Patent and the Patentraies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 48".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to obtain princess coupes.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from January 19 through April 27.
- There is a hidden lounge obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- The Golden Horsesnapshot was once home to "The Golden Horsesnapshot Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.