Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesnail, a favorite ride of Davy Jones
The Golden Horsesnail
February 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesnail, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with face-makers, Troy Dragonslayer and the Dragonslayertroies.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this ride in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Ride may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this ride may run backwards.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this ride is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former cast member.
- The Golden Horsesnail was once home to "The Golden Horsesnail Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.