Massive Disneyarea Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesnail attraction as seen from the top of the yard
The Golden Horsesnail
July 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesnail, you can stuff yourself with fried cheese and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with string quartet, Cody Clover and the Clovercodies.
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyarea vacationers will want to visit this attraction more than a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "The Golden Horsesnail" can be scrambled to spell "Nldgtrosaoe Ehhslne I."
- The Golden Horsesnail was once home to "The Golden Horsesnail Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyarea Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.