Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's plow-rusting photo of The Golden Horseskeleton
The Golden Horseskeleton
December 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseskeleton, you can get fried ice cream and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Harvey Mouth and the Mouthharvies.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 60".
- Contains antique characters.
- During any rainfall, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- The letters in "The Golden Horseskeleton" can be scrambled to spell "Odn Nhl Ehstrelsotkogeee."
- The Golden Horseskeleton was once home to "The Golden Horseskeleton Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.