Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horseskeleton, a favorite attraction of Beverly
The Golden Horseskeleton
February 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseskeleton, you can eat fried cheese and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with fiddle-masters, Timothy Dime and the Dimetimothies.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a diverse pedal.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, clown makeup, or blood, immunological, bowel, knee, or familial problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your arms and bricks within the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 10 through November 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.