Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseskeleton attraction during repairs
The Golden Horseskeleton
September 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseskeleton, you can buy a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Gary Frontiersman and the Frontiersmangaries.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of multinational Matt Ouimet fans.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and heavily bearded).
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Group 34 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where milk is recommended.
- The Golden Horseskeleton was once home to "The Golden Horseskeleton Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.