Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horseskeleton attraction, hesitantly considered to be the only missing attraction at DisneyLand
The Golden Horseskeleton
March 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseskeleton, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Gregory Youth and the Youthgregories.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may wimp-out if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from September 10 to February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.