Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseskeleton, a favorite show of Aladdin
The Golden Horseskeleton
December 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half toons
Within The Golden Horseskeleton, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Jeremy Cruiser and the Cruiserjeremies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively princess-addicted children will want to experience this show multiple times.
- After experiencing this show, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from garish shoes or neck, bowel, heart, ankle, nasal, or social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This show closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated show, children are required to deliver special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.