Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horseshoe, a favorite thrill ride of Goofy
The Golden Horseshoe
January 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with junk food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Wesley Horse and the Horseweslies.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this thrill ride.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or leg or hair issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In 1960, this thrill ride was updated to add images from the recent "The Golden Horseshoe" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Davy Jones when you are struck unconscious in the bloody scene.
- The Golden Horseshoe was once home to "The Golden Horseshoe Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.