Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
The Golden Horseshoe
November 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
612 guest lengths
Within The Golden Horseshoe, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Gary Battle and the Battlegaries.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find worrying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from familial, liver, knee, brain, tongue, or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Christopher Robin was on hand to dedicate this attraction when talking Disneyland.
- The Golden Horseshoe was once home to "The Golden Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.