Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseshoe experience, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
The Golden Horseshoe
September 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Within The Golden Horseshoe, you can buy fried cheese and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Roy Pail and the Pailroies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to envision this experience just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Rafiki meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Youngest guest must be at least 73" (when kneeling) tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, chest, finger, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- All of this experience's vehicles are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- The Golden Horseshoe was once home to "The Golden Horseshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.