Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsesheep attraction during repairs
The Golden Horsesheep
December 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsesheep, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Timothy Prop and the Proptimothies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enter.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from viral, cardiac, inner ear, or lycanthropic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The tower of The Golden Horsesheep can be seen from as far away as a train station.
- The Golden Horsesheep was once home to "The Golden Horsesheep Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.