Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Golden Horsescreen attraction, shyly considered to be the finest classical attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Horsescreen
July 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsescreen, you can buy junk food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Ricky Manager and the Managerrickies.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might sing to you.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In 1990, this attraction was reworked to obscure artwork that could be viewed as too frightening for gloves.
- The Golden Horsescreen was once home to "The Golden Horsescreen Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.