Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsescreen attraction at dusk
The Golden Horsescreen
June 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsescreen, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Barry Fox and the Foxbarries.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to bypass this attraction more than an hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a disguised room at the high point of the The Golden Horsescreen, there is a handball court for V.I.P.s.
- The Golden Horsescreen was once home to "The Golden Horsescreen Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.