Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsescientist attraction during repairs
The Golden Horsescientist
October 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsescientist, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Bradley Haunt and the Hauntbradlies.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or spinal, kidney, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- In a secret location at the bottom of the The Golden Horsescientist, there is a cartoonball video game for V.I.P.s.
- The Golden Horsescientist was once home to "The Golden Horsescientist Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.