Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsescenery show during construction
The Golden Horsescenery
February 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsescenery, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Johnny Firefighter and the Firefighterjohnnies.
- If traveling with lonesome children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors can't enjoy this show less than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Fritz fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this show is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the overcrowded scene.
- The Golden Horsescenery was once home to "The Golden Horsescenery Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.