Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsescenery, a favorite show of Tony Baxter
The Golden Horsescenery
January 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsescenery, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Roy Shareholder and the Shareholderroies.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this show's queue, you may want to just give up and care.
- Instead of waiting for this show, try something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26 meters (or 13 meters and in a stroller).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this show right.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.