Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsescarf attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Horsescarf
July 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsescarf, you can stuff yourself with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Johnny Key and the Keyjohnnies.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may pick on your party.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Ramone had a private clubhouse built next to this attraction.
- The Golden Horsescarf was once home to "The Golden Horsescarf Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.