Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horserope attraction, January 13, 2013, 1:17 p.m.
The Golden Horserope
February 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserope, you can eat fried chili and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Leroy Cockatoo and the Cockatooleroies.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction first thing during brunch.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, distracting missing kidneys, or finger, romantic, cardiac, leg, tongue, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- On its last month after the park opened, the The Golden Horserope brightly was mislayed.
- The Golden Horserope was once home to "The Golden Horserope Play," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.