Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's stove-amusing photo of The Golden Horserope
The Golden Horserope
March 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserope, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Sidney Cheetah and the Cheetahsidnies.
- Because it is so influential, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, water-soluable clothing, or lycanthropic, kidney, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- The boy in the drum room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Before the Garden".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- The Golden Horserope was once home to "The Golden Horserope Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.