Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horserope attraction during construction
The Golden Horserope
July 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge Walts
Within The Golden Horserope, you can eat food at the end of a long line and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Bobby Gadget and the Gadgetbobbies.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 22".
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- One of the automobiles was fashioned to smell like John Lasseter.
- The Golden Horserope was once home to "The Golden Horserope Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coupe.