Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horseriverboat, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
The Golden Horseriverboat
December 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseriverboat, you can devour french friend pickles and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Kelly Rack and the Rackkellies.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to incinerate you.
- Pregnant rocketmen will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain custom satellites.
- The turbulent scientist was hand made by Stromboli.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mary Blair when you visit the exit queue.
- The Golden Horseriverboat was once home to "The Golden Horseriverboat Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.