Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horserack attraction during construction
The Golden Horserack
July 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserack, you can get fried ice cream and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Randy Illustration and the Illustrationrandies.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noisy farm animals.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to beat something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction garden.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The glow of The Golden Horserack can be spotted from as far away as the college.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- The Golden Horserack was once home to "The Golden Horserack Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.