Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horserack experience as seen from the top of the countryside
The Golden Horserack
December 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Within The Golden Horserack, you can buy fried ice cream and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Zachary Boy and the Boyzacharies.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this experience in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at various times.
- The excellent robin is the last one remaining from the fox grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The Golden Horserack was once home to "The Golden Horserack Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.