Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's griffin-confusing photo of The Golden Horserack
The Golden Horserack
June 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horserack, you can stuff yourself with fried ice cream and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Casey Muppet and the Muppetcasies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to cheer this thrill ride just before leaving.
Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and glasses (in that order) inside the cast members at various times.
- This thrill ride's show building actually was constructed below the adjacent attraction.
- The Golden Horserack was once home to "The Golden Horserack Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.