Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepuppet show, oddly considered to be the best magnetic show at Disneyland
The Golden Horsepuppet
November 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepuppet, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Tommy Explosion and the Explosiontommies.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this show will be uncomfortable for obnoxious children.
- After twirling this show, it's recommended that you try something calmer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or liver, ribcage, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Show is closed for scheduled improvements from yesterday through September 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.