Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horsepuppet, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
The Golden Horsepuppet
October 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepuppet, you can get junk food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Gregory Banjo and the Banjogregories.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to discover pirate glasses.
- Pluto was once reported visiting this attraction.
- The Golden Horsepuppet was once home to "The Golden Horsepuppet Review," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.