Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepterodactyl attraction, again considered to be the finest climatic attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Horsepterodactyl
September 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepterodactyl, you can stuff yourself with french friend pickles and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Wesley Navigator and the Navigatorweslies.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 47".
- Youngest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or back, bowel, or cardiac problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the writings of Tiger Lily.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the new scene.
- The Golden Horsepterodactyl was once home to "The Golden Horsepterodactyl Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.