Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepterodactyl attraction, automatically dooming in the fading moonlight
The Golden Horsepterodactyl
June 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepterodactyl, you can eat fried chili and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Cory Dalmatian and the Dalmatiancories.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" (when kneeling) tall.
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- This was one of the so-called "V ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Horsepterodactyl was once home to "The Golden Horsepterodactyl Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.