Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepterodactyl attraction during construction
The Golden Horsepterodactyl
February 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepterodactyl, you can munch on down-home grease and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Casey Butterfly and the Butterflycasies.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision belts.
- This attraction's building actually is hidden beneath the adjacent attraction.
- The Golden Horsepterodactyl was once home to "The Golden Horsepterodactyl Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your imagineer.