Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepterodactyl, a favorite thrill ride of John Carter
The Golden Horsepterodactyl
April 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepterodactyl, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Jeffrey Snowman and the Snowmanjeffries.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this thrill ride is broken.
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This is the only remaining thrill ride in the park in which an animatronic Elvis can be experienced.
- The Golden Horsepterodactyl was once home to "The Golden Horsepterodactyl Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.