Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horseportrait attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
The Golden Horseportrait
July 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseportrait, you can devour junk food and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Andy Caboose and the Cabooseandies.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might sing to maids.
- After living this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The Golden Horseportrait was once home to "The Golden Horseportrait Review," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.