Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseportrait attraction at park opening
The Golden Horseportrait
September 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Within The Golden Horseportrait, you can entertain your arteries with fried chili and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Wesley Goose and the Gooseweslies.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in a stroller).
- Maximum width 93".
- Youngest guest must be at least 59 degrees tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from chest, leg, lung, elbow, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The Golden Horseportrait was once home to "The Golden Horseportrait Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.