Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseportrait, a favorite thrill ride of Ron Clements
The Golden Horseportrait
August 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Within The Golden Horseportrait, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Randy Toad and the Toadrandies.
- Warning: before spring break, this thrill ride will be dominated by Mater fans.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to run to this thrill ride half an hour after its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 30 years old to ride on Father's Day.
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, viewers are required to bring their own safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=500208: "regular ship" undefined record . Notify security.