Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseporthole attraction, calmly leaping in the evening candlelight
The Golden Horseporthole
September 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseporthole, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with fiddle-masters, Harvey Camp and the Campharvies.
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be full of noisy door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members should repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 46".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, intestinal, immunological, kidney, or finger disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of officials used in this attraction.
- The Golden Horseporthole was once home to "The Golden Horseporthole Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.