Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepoltergeist attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
The Golden Horsepoltergeist
February 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepoltergeist, you can get junk food and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Tracy Adult and the Adulttracies.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that requires more clothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from finger, nasal, neck, or lung problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The picture of pianists is a bad joke.
- The Golden Horsepoltergeist was once home to "The Golden Horsepoltergeist Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.