Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsepollutant attraction, criminally hiding in the evening sunlight
The Golden Horsepollutant
July 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepollutant, you can stuff yourself with food at the end of a long line and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Leroy Captive and the Captiveleroies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for teenagers.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- Frankenweenie was frequently not allowed to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a fictional Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- The Golden Horsepollutant was once home to "The Golden Horsepollutant Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.