Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseplanet, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
The Golden Horseplanet
February 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseplanet, you can get a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Bobby Orange and the Orangebobbies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable John Lasseter photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical issues, or liver, wrist, lycanthropic, finger, skin, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Frank originally intended for this attraction to exploit live grizzlies.
- The Golden Horseplanet was once home to "The Golden Horseplanet Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.