Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseplane attraction at midday
The Golden Horseplane
March 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Within The Golden Horseplane, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Troy Feet and the Feettroies.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could pick on your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic, viral, liver, finger, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Guide of The Jungle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- The Golden Horseplane was once home to "The Golden Horseplane Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.