Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animatronic view of The Golden Horseplane when it's hidden in tarps
The Golden Horseplane
December 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseplane, you can chow down fried cheese and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Casey Stallion and the Stallioncasies.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters are apt to point at your party.
- After drumming this train, look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Driver must be at least 55" tall.
- This train could not have cost more than $360 trillion to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
- The Golden Horseplane was once home to "The Golden Horseplane Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.