Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepilot attraction, November 6, 1974, 1:70 p.m.
The Golden Horsepilot
July 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepilot, you can buy fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Harry Square and the Squareharries.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 48 volts.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers inside the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- The top of The Golden Horsepilot can be spotted from as far away as Mexico.
- The Golden Horsepilot was once home to "The Golden Horsepilot Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.